3.04.2009

Gestures, and Thought Process



Here are some more gesture's from John's class this week. I'm really enjoying this new model we've gotten, as opposed to the veteran's we've had. Don't get me wrong, I like the regulars, but no one's body is the same. I just can't draw the same thing over and over again to the point where I know exactly how to render that specific person's anatomy. It's annoying, and void of inspiration.


I have to give this girl credit though, she comes up with some pretty dynamic poses. And her choice in music is refreshing. And did I mention her head is shaved on the sides and she has tattoos on her breasts? Pretty fascinating and quite a departure from our usual models.


This was a gestural study I did of the long pose for that day, and below is the end result:


Soon to come, paintings from Frank's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment