3.08.2009

FAYME


Since November, I have been designing a web site for a hobby breeder based here in Cincinnati. Her two french bulldogs accidentally bred, and so she immediately needed a way to advertise the litter, since the gestation period is less than three months. The site launched back in November, but I recently did a design overhaul (about a week ago) to make it more cohesive. The only thing that sucks is the visitor counter was reset.

After the new site had only been launched for a few days, it won an award (a small one, but nevertheless, an award!). It's just nice to know someone appreciates the hard work done. Hopefully this project will be a good learning experience for when I build my own artist website.

As far as the design goes, with the extremely limited amount of time, and working with the client to make sure their requests and preferences are met, I think its a great start.

I would love suggestions, or comments on how to make things better, or any bugs i may have missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment